I finally decided to switch from KD#58 couplers to Sergent engineering couplers, I have been testing them for a few months now on my SW1200's and three cars. What can I say, they look great and work great, once you get used to them. I started with this caboose. The coupler pocket had to be removed and since I had taken the car all apart, I decided to upgrade the car to "superfleet" status. Coupler cut bars, airhoses and windshield wipers on the cupola, Only a frog-eye marker on the roof is missing.
Instead of installing FRA mandated bulletproof glass, Cotton Belt plated the side windows over.
· Date: Wed August 16, 2006 · Views: 2,987 · Filesize: 481.8kb · Dimensions: 680 x 752 ·